segunda-feira, 16 de março de 2015

Top 5 : Christina Perri

                                 

Oi gente !!! Hoje resolvi postar as minhas 5 musicas favoritas da Christina Perri . Espero que gostem :)




05- Burning Gold:
"I'm setting fire to the life that I know
Let's start a fire
Everywhere that we go
We starting fires, we starting fires
Till our lives are burning gold..."





04- Distance (com Jason Marz):
"I give you everything I am
All my broken heart beats
Until I know you understand"



03- Jar Of Hearts:
"I know I can't take one more step towards you
Cause all that's waiting is regret
Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore
You lost the love I loved the most"



02- A Thousand Years:
"I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more"


                                  

01-Human:
"But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário